Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The holiday's were quite an adventure...

Literally, when I wake up in the mornings, I never know what the day is going to hold, and I LOVE that. John and I didn't get to go home for the holiday's, which was sad, but if you would have told me that I was going to spend Thanksgiving with 20 other really awesome people that didn't get to go home for the holiday's in a really nice house in the hills or that I was going to spend Christmas in Malibu with new friends I probably would have laughed. But it's true.


This is me and Sara, one really awesome girl that I met that took us to Christmas in Malibu.















For New Years, our best friends from Arkansas met us in Vegas and we brought in the new year right! We hadn't seen them since we left in October and let me tell you, the 4 and half hour drive to Vegas felt like 4 days knowing that when I got there I got to see  Ramsy and Kelly!


Four besties just hanging out on the strip in Vegas right after midnight. Such a fun night! :)











It was so great to have friends in town, you have no idea!

This year, we started new holiday traditions and yes, had a little non-traditional holiday food, but we had a blast! I missed my family more than they will ever know, but I felt "like, so LA" going to the beach for Christmas. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment